Split Red/Amber, Split Red/Blue and Split Red/Clear are Special Order items.
The only Patented Linear-LED® lightheads with a bold look to the future in fire, ambulance and rescue truck emergency lighting. Designed to stand-up to the harsh environments and standards of the industry while providing top of the line performance! This product is available in 24 VDC please call and ask for pricing. 401-4-LIGHTS
- Surface mounted via two screws
- Comes standard with clear outer lens and your choice of LED color (colored lenses available separately, please contact us for ordering info)
- Super-LEDs provide unmatched high intensity warning, low current consumption
- Unique lens shape is completely illuminated with patented Linear-LED® designed reflector assembly, unlike older designs that may have "dead spots" or "hot spots"
- Lens and reflector are a sealed assembly
- Lighthead is designed with the mounting screws located outside of the sealed lens/reflector assembly eliminating water infiltration
- Replaceable light engine is accessed from the rear of the lens/reflector assembly
- Built-on rear gasket insures that the lighthead and optional flange does not touch the vehicle's surface, preventing contact
- Updated design allows for faster and easier installation
- Meets KKK 1822F, NFPA 1901, SAE and EC65 specifications
- 65 flash patterns meet California Title XIII
- Hard coating on lens resists scratches, chemical and corrosive damage